Mya Lee Skincare's Hyaluronic Cream is lightweight yet ultra-hydrating. Hyaluronic Cream absorbs quickly, infusing the skin with a multi-layered moisture system. A creamy emulsification of hyaluronic acid, squalene, jojoba seed oil, and apricot kernel oil, this formula has the unique ability to cater to skin’s individual hydration needs. Skin is only capable of holding so much moisture. As a hydrophilic, or water-attracting molecule, hyaluronic acid ensures that skin receives the perfect amount of hydration. When applied, this formula immediately sinks in, improving the appearance of fine lines and increasing suppleness. This is also a great moisturizer to use in combination with Mya Lee's anti-acne and anti-aging products.
- Provides multi-layered moisture
- Improves the appearance of fine lines
- Absorbs quickly
- Plumps skin’s appearance
- Skin Dehydration
- Premature Aging
- Fine Lines / Wrinkles
- Loss of volume
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate): Known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
- Squalene: Derived from olives, squalene works to deeply moisturize. It is biologically close to skin’s own sebum, which makes it an excellent emollient.
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil): Derived from a perennial shrub native to the southwestern US and parts of Mexico, jojoba seed oil is an emollient that is rich in fatty acids.
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil): Made from the seeds of apricots, apricot kernel oil is an effective moisturizer, that works well with all skin types to deliver hydration.
Apply a thin layer to skin and allow to dry. Apply both morning and evening. All Skin Types